Report a concern

If you suspect or believe a child is suffering or is likely to suffer significant harm, including any form of mistreatment or abuse, or if you are concerned for a child’s welfare - please contact Children's Social Care's Service.

Contact us

You do not have to give your name and your conversation will be treated confidentially.

If you have immediate concerns about a child safety please contact the police on: 999.

Additionally the NSPCC can be contacted 24/7 for help and advice on 0808 800 5000.